Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today I begin a journey. A journey in the land of Blog.

You're asking yourself why. Or maybe you're asking yourself why I assume you're even reading this. Both questions are valid.

Either way, here are some possible answers:

a) Web 2.0. Get on the bus or get run over by the bus.

b) I'm bored and don't have any new outfits to try on.

c) Blogging will sharpen my mind. The power of my thoughts will one day parallel my lightning fast ninja reflexes.

d) all of the above.

Answer? In high school it was said that "when in doubt, always pick C". I seem to recall that it was also of popular opinion that rubbing chapstick over the bar code of your scantron would cause the grading machine to automatically assign a perfect score to your test.

Let's just say that I never got 100% on that math exam, but the fact that my test papers were returned to me smelling faintly of a Dr.Pepper lip smacker was comforting all the same.

But I digress. The answer is D.

Thanks for enjoying these deep thoughts with Meghan.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Meg, noticed that you started a blog (thank goodness for facebook updates lol!) Looking forward to reading it... Love Jess

Unknown said...

As your boss, I forbid you from blogging as a measure to protect sensitive customer information.

I've scheduled an HR meeting. Expect the slip to be as pink as your blog.

Anonymous said...

You can assume I am reading this... and it's not just because I have nothing but free time on my hands...

Mr. Marcus said...

Hey Meg - I was just wondering what your take on bowl breaking was. I mean, i've only heard of it being practice in 3 places, Leroys school for the blind and lame, Klutz university and one place in Whidbey island but thats it...

Your take on the subject???

Megs said...

Marcus! It was an accident! It's not like you had handcrafted those bowls for your unborn child. Jeez.